Here we go!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Just a quick note today BUT a very important one!!

Scripture memory 2012 - A challenge I am taking because God promises that His word will not come back empty...Isaiah 55:11!!  Come on along if you are being nudged!!

I would ask that anyone that reads this blog and knows me or just sees me would keep me accountable to the challenge...I need accountability!!  Look for this button on her website...I hope to have this button on mine so you can get to it easily!! For now here is the link to She Sparkles!! http://cindybultema.blogspot.com/2012/01/she-sparkles-to-z-memory-verse.html


Comments

  1. Hey Meribeth -
    I'm so glad you're joining the *She Sparkles* A to Z Memory Verse Challenge! I just love your passion for the Word! Thanks too for your help spreading the word to your dear bloggy friends. May God bless you as you hide His Word in your heart.
    Sweet blessings ~
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145