Pursued

I typically do not post today but I can't help it! Excited about the message of the Lost Coin!!

Did you know God pursues sinners!! That would mean that God pursues ME!! and "you" if you can identify with being a sinner in need of Gods grace. Maybe you are just in the spot of needing something and you don't know what it is. Could that need be something that only Jesus can fill?

Picture losing something very very important to you.....Got it?

What does that look like? What have you lost lately that made you go nuts, sweeping every corner of the house, over turning every nook and cranny to find it. For me it is was my purse. It has everything I need from my date book to my wallet to grocery lists.... What do you do when you find it? Do you call your friends and neighbors and rejoice?

Well....Heaven rejoices every time a sinner is saved

Even though God doesn't need us He pursues us relentlessly by His grace. I need my purse to do the things I do in this world. God doesn't need our love but He desires us for His glory and our good! Then when he finds that one sinner and they repent HE REJOICES!!

John says You did not choose me but I chose you to go and bear fruit that will last!
Zephaniah says He rejoices over you with singing!

The woman who lost the coin swept every corner looking for it just like God pursues us as sinners. He finds us and we stand in His grace under His banner that says...

"It is finished"

Lets go out and pursue others with Gods grace!

Who is it that hasn't met Jesus at the cross broken and in need of the grace that causes us to surrender?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145