Do you see Him?

Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD!

So...I am cleaning my shower today and I get inside to clean the inside (hhmmm...something like Jesus does with us...He gets inside to clean the inside of the cup AND he takes up residence too! :)) well anyways, I close the door to the shower so I can wipe the inside down. I keep talking while I am doing the wiping simply because I am watching a little girl today and I wanted her to know that I was there and I didn't leave her. She could hear my voice and as she listened and wondered where I was, she kept crawling closer to where the voice was coming from. Yes, you guessed it I started thinking about my life with my Father in heaven! I think ALOT!!

If I was this little baby I would have cried the second the door closed! Sure I can hear a voice but I want a person that I can see! This little bundle of blessing crawled to the door and talked and giggled while I finished my job talking to her. I just marveled how she taught me something today. I can wait for the Lord AND be strong AND let my heart take courage because He promised never to leave me or forsake me! I know where I can hear His voice and I can open it and hear His voice! I know where I can see Him as I walk out the door and look at His power in creation!!

I cleaned the whole inside without any fear from her at all. Me? I often do not let God complete His job in me or others without whining and complaining or better yet being a control freak! The amazing part is He just gently leads and guides and sometimes prods me to remember who HE is and who I am!

How about you? What do you do when you can't see God at work? What do you do when the door of the shower is closed and you can only hear His voice? Where do you go to? Waiting is hard...so was letting Jesus die for the sin of His children.

Father help me wait and remind me you are faithful!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145