Start with the song today!

http://youtu.be/F1mwK96O6lE

Wow!  I heard this song this week on the radio, well actually I heard the first verse and it grabbed my attention so much that this morning I looked it up on you tube.  The song made me think of being on a pilgrimage.

I wonder how the pilgrims came to the feast at Thanksgiving...

Each verse spoke of how we will worship with a endless Hallelujah and I thought why can't my worship and my life today be a endless hallelujah?  Sure sin is here, brokenness and pain and the hurts of this world are all part of our pilgrimage but God is so much bigger than this world. 

I wonder if I focus more on God and less on this world if I could sing this song with a endless hallelujah in my heart today...

Maybe this song will fall flat with you.  Maybe something else will grab you today or this week.  Maybe you sing a song of hurt right now.  Maybe you are feeling so low you can't even sing a song.  Take some time to look at the scriptures in this video and see what God has to say.  He continues to speak day after day and night after night he pours forth knowledge.

Thankful for this pilgrimage and the God I serve!  What are you thankful for today?  What song are you singing today? 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145