Best day in your life conversations

What is the best day in your life that you can remember?

That was the question that was asked this past Sunday are our church. If you want to hear the sermon travel over to hrc.org and you will find it. The date is the 14th and it was the morning message.

Is the question important? Maybe....

Is how or why we answer it the way we do? Maybe...

He began the sermon with the question and than began to throw out a TON of scriptures that you couldn't look up cause we were traveling fast. I began to write them down and thought to myself, "What a great way to encourage and entice me to open my Bible myself this week to discover answers."

I had my answer immediately in my head and my family knows my answer. Dinner time conversations were interesting. Some not wanting to answer because of what they thought their answer "should" be and some thinking their answer wasn't holy enough. It was fun listening to a few really big days that included coming home from the war. Some answers reminded us that God gives us this world to enjoy creation and Him in the little things.

A the week goes on I continue to think of those conversation and wonder why do we think we have to answer a certain way. I love how God meets us right where we are, we don't have to worry about being holy or unholy or saying the right thing BECAUSE He is holy and he is process of changing us to be holy like Him!

So...you ask ...what was the point of the sermon?

Hebrews 9:28
Acts 1:6-11

Will our best day compare to the return of Jesus?

Why is He coming back? John 5:25-29 Acts 10:42 II Peter 3:10

In light of Jesus return how do I get to live today because of the work of Jesus? How can I live today eagerly awaiting the day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145