What now...

I woke up every day wondering what the next blog verse was supposed to be.  I sat for my quiet time and wondered if the verse was the one I was reading but nothing was coming close to the Matthew 25:4 verse we talked of last week.  "Whatever you do for the least of these you do for me."   The conversations I had with people and the places I went showed that verse over and over again.  The plumber I heard about does HIS job with the gospel in mind.  The Mom of twin I work for said,"I really didn't think of my job being THAT important." 

Once again I came across many people who just don't "feel" like they "do" enough.  The quiet time isn't long enough, I don't serve enough, I don't do much for anyone... I wonder if it is more about our attitude in doing and maybe it is more about our BEING than our doing.

I heard a great quote today...

"Enjoy God's presence more than His presents!"

Enjoy Him whether your quiet time is 1 verse of 50 verses.  Enjoy His presence as you clean that _______ for the 100 time.  Enjoy Him right where you are!   I want to remember that the things I do for the least of these I do for HIM!!!  The little things matter!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145