Where does wisdom come from?

What is the one thing you ask your Father in heaven most everyday?  The answer is different for every person that reads this blog, but if you stop and think about your answer to the question, it might reveal a little of where your heart is. The other question is, "Am I asking him anything?"  My prayer life is a place I find the most "pride" in my life.  I heard a member of my family once say, "The breath I take isn't even mine, every stinking thing I am or I have isn't mine."  It was one of those comments that stuck!  It helped me remember where wisdom comes from!

What things do we ask for and do we even ask the Lord for anything?  I have to say as I look back over my journaling over the years I don't like what I see.  A TON of my journaling isn't asking, it is telling (actually complaining)! .  Do I really want to be remembered complaining?  What do your prayers look or sound like? Am I seeking Him and His wisdom or seeking myself and my desires and wisdom?

I want to finish with a song I woke up with this morning.  It did a great job of answering the question of "Where does wisdom come from?"

Savior like a Shepherd Lead us!
Much we need they tender care!
Thou hast bought us, Thine we are!
Early let us turn to thee!

Click on the link below to hear Todd Agnew on you tube singing the song!!

http://youtu.be/pRgVtOT_QuE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145