Fear - Genesis 15:1

What do you fear?

How many times does fear come up in the Bible?

What things should you fear?

I heard an interesting story that really hit home this week.  Someone I know is taking a huge step out to a new adventure.  It is a business venture, but as he described how he came to a decision, I couldn't help but think of Abraham leaving behind what he knew to go a land that God would show him.


The thing that struck me most was that his step of faith really was a step of faith.  He didn't attach ANYTHING to it.  His words were, "I could fail and God may have something else to teach me, but all I know is they can't take my wife or my son, and that really is all that is important to me." 

Genesis 15:1  Fear not Abram I am your very great reward!

By Faith.... not by fear did anyone go out!!



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145