Better?

Hello Friday!  2019 Linking up with Kate Motang for 5 minute Friday.

The word this week is better and the timer begins now...

...What does the word better mean to me?

When words enter my mind, the first thing I do is grab the first thing that comes into my mind, and today the first thing was, "a better high priest".  Deep? Yes I know.  What does the word better mean to others?  What is the first thing that comes to mind for you?

I want to be better at math might be a thought from a elementary student that struggles with math facts.

I want to be a better Mom might be a thought from a Mom who lost her patience with her toddler, or teen yesterday.

I want to a better friend to someone who forgot to keep an appointment that was scheduled just days ago with a hurting friend.

I want to be better at_______________

I believe there will be 1,000 things that each of us can fill in that blank with and the next question is why do I want to be better?

Thankful we as believers have a better high priest that can sympathize with our weakness, and intercedes for us at the Fathers right hand as we grow to be better. Hebrews 4:14-16
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Here we go!!

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145