walls

Isaiah 49:16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;  your walls are ever before me.

What does God want me to see today?

This passage is about the restoration of Israel, he tells them he has them engraved in the palms of his hands. What comes to your mind for you personally as you read the words of verse 16?

What has God hand done for you and I?

This last phrase reminds me of the walls we put up around ourselves and it also reminds me that God knows what they are. What walls do you have in your life?  I walked with a friend a few weeks ago and she had mentioned a book and a website where she took this test that showed where her walls were,  www.faithbreakthroughs.com .
It was an interesting test and the results for me were not surprising.  I am glad my walls are ever before him and he put a tool before me that confirmed then to me so I can surrender and let Him begin to take my wall down.     

Isaiah 49:16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;  your walls are ever before me.

What is His purpose for you and I today?     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145