What things can I rely on? Isaiah 55:11

 Isaiah 55:10-11 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return empty but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

What things in my life this week will not come back empty?  What things in my life this week  promise fulfillment for me?  Who's purpose do I live for?

In a world that is busy and fast with to do lists overflowing I need to remember Isaiah 55:11 this week. Lets take time to be in the word and follow what God desires for us.  God promises it will not come back empty! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Here we go!!

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145