The week gone by

Romans 3:23 - How was it?  Where did God bring you this week in showing you Romans 3:23?  What did he show you this week?   Did you fall short at all this week?  Did you succeed at all this week?

As I looked at these last two questions in light of Romans 3:23 I thought to myself, "Can God glory in my failures and my successes?"  What do you think?

I looked back this morning at the verses we traveled to this week and remembered my prayer is for a contrite heart, for a heart of rest and repentance, to remember he holds me by His righteous right hand and says do not be afraid, and the last one...He calls me precious and says I love you!   Once again as I typed the word "precious"  I traveled back to October of 2009 and recalled hearing these words from someone very special who is now in heaven where I will see Him again, and then to think my HEAVENLY Father says them to me everyday...That is a reason to smile EVERYDAY!!  

Yes we fall short and constantly battle sin BUT God provided a way...by grace thru faith!! What is my response to this amazing grace?

Lets keep tucking these verses into our hearts!!  See you Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145