Romans 3:23

Good Morning! 
We did an overview on Saturday and today we know three things
God created the world and said it is very good
We know Satan is crafty and made sin look good and still does today
We understand that our sinful nature is from Adam and sin continues to crouch at our door BUT we have one who mastered it on the cross.

This weeks memory verse is Romans 3:23
 "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God"

It is a short one but with so much meaning that we need to grasp before we can move on to a deeper relationship with Christ.  I think this verse is one I skipped for several years.  I wrote a testimony called "Good Enough" that really does show that this verse was not for me.  I am pretty sure my version of this verse was "You all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."  What about you?  Have you come to an understanding of how far you have fallen short?  We do not like to go here to quick BUT...If we never look at our place BEFORE Christ I just wonder if we can understand how far He took us by his grace.  What do you think? 

Short verse with alot of meaning!

Day 2
Psalm 51:17 - Have you ever put sacrifice before loving God?   What does a broken spirit look like?  What does a contrite heart look like?  What does your heart look like?
Memory Verse
This weeks memory verse is Romans 3:23
 "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God"

Day   3
Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest  is your salvation in quietness and trust is your strength.
Where does repentance come in our daily walk with Christ?  What does rest look like?  Do we rest in our own good work or Christs?  Who or what is your trust in today and what do your actions show who you trust in?
Memory Verse
This weeks memory verse is Romans 3:23
 "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God"

Day 4
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear,for I am with you Do not be dismayed for I am your God I will strengthen you and help you I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Who helps us be quiet? Where does repentance come from?  Have we come to a place where we realize we have fallen short and need the righteous right hand?  What will we do about it today?
This weeks memory verse is Romans 3:23
 "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God"

Day 5 
Isaiah 43:2,4
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you....
Since you are precious and honored in my sight and because I love you...
Open your Bible and look up this passage sometime this weekend.
What does God say about His children?  What encouragement does it bring to you? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145