Memory Verse

I can honestly say. I start the week with good intentions and ....  I repeat a memory verse on Monday as I go about my day and think about printing it out so it is visible in my bathroom and my kitchen.  The key word is "think" about printing it out.  I am so glad God created EVERYTHING and he called it good.  It was a good reminder how he sees his children through the blood of Jesus making his own white as snow and that IS GOOD!   This week we are going one step further into the good news of Salvation...  I think I will print the verse now verses later (later never seems to come).

Day 1
Memory verse – Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made, he said, “Did God really say You must not eat from any tree in the garden?”

Take a moment and read what God had told Adam in Genesis 2:15-17

 15 The Lord God placed the man in the Garden of Eden to tend and watch over it. 16 But the Lord God warned him, “You may freely eat the fruit of every tree in the garden—17 except the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If you eat its fruit, you are sure to die.”

What did God mean when he said "You are sure to die."

How is the serpent still crafty in my life today?  Who do I need in my life so I can recognize his craftiness?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145