Psalm 84

Did I ever tell you I LOVE the Psalms?!

This is one book of the Bible that you can read just one verse and it means so much just by itself!  So many of us want a quiet time and then "busy" hits and we can't get enough "time".  It is quite an encouragement when you open to the book of Psalms and you instantly hear about who God is and what He has done and is doing in just one verse! 

A few verses popped out to me as I read Psalm 84 for the last few days and I would like to share a few of them with you.

What if we read verse 1 only...How lovely is your dwelling place, LORD Almighty!  What is Gods dwelling place?  Is it church?  Is it my home?  Is it the world/creation?  Is it me?  Is His dwelling place lovely?  Is His church lovely?  Is my home lovely?  Is His creation lovely?  Am I lovely?  I know God is lovely, so the question to myself is if He is dwelling in me or my home or my church are my actions showing His dwelling place as lovely?  I know as a child of God He sees my as lovely because of His sons blood and I know He can make me lovely...am I willing to follow?
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145