GOOD morning!

Good Morning!

The alarm went off this morning and my were, "I need you today Lord." My bed felt good and I didn't want to get up and "do" life. My attitude already needed an adjustment and I wasn't even out of bed yet. It is now a few hours later and as I recall those early morning thoughts I wonder if I might utter those words tomorrow morning with a different attitude. Maybe one of joy? What a gift to need the Lord! Look at so many Bible people that asked for help. David, Saul, Hezekiah... Look at some that didn't ask for the Lords help. The first one that comes to mind is Judas...did he ask for help?

Today I choose to ask for help many times and choose to thankful he asked me to be yoked with him. I think He asked us to follow Him and then provided the way AND asked for my hand. Has he promised His hand to you like he does in Isaiah 41:10? How about the promise of Genesis 15:1?

See you tomorrow where we will travel over to page 290 of Meet With Me in Acts 19! Enjoy your Monday...everyday is a gift! What will the gift look like today?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145