Mid week

I left Mondays post  asking myself this question, "Is it good to ask questions without giving the answers?"  I like to give questions rather than answers because I personally do not have all the answers.   The one thing you and I need to remember is...
...The Bible is where we find the answers to every question in our hearts today.

I had to find the verse to answer the question, "How do we get faith?  Ephesians 2:8!!  It is a gift and we can ask for it!! 

The questions that I left you and I with on Monday, all need answers.  Some of us know the answers in our head, some of us know the answers in our heart and still some of us are not sure what the answers are but we know where to find it.  Where do we go for our answers?  Phone a friend?

These verses that we are memorizing together have been quite a challenge.  Maybe they would be easier if they were attached to one of those songs I listened to as a teenager.  Why do the pop songs stick in our heads faster than Gods word?  There is a question for us!  Is it age that slows our memory?  Who knows?

This weeks verse still is Acts 3:19 - How are you being refreshed by repentance this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145