Random thoughts

Hold on this could be a bit all over the place!

So I am reading Acts 3: 11-26 this morning and the "YOUS" are jumping off the page at me.   Then I get to our memory verse from last week Acts 3:19 where it calls us to repentance so that times of refreshing may come from the Lord THEN my mind wanders to our Sunday morning message on Jonah where he calls out to God from the belly of the whale THEN I get back on track with the reading and come to verse 26  of Acts 3.  It is here where my mind goes back to the fact that God sent His servant to me and to you to bless us by turning each of us from our wicked ways.  I then go back and review the Jonah message and think of Gods pursuing Grace and my response and you know what...

...it still all comes back to GOD doing a work in me and you.  HE draws us, HE enables us...He pursues 

How do we respond?

By being the aroma of Christ? (II Cor 2:14)

By stepping out in faith?

By simply sitting at His feet as Mary?

We can't be the aroma without Christ.  Maybe we sometimes want to "be" the aroma without acknowledging Jesus and the fact that our sin was so great it put him on the cross Acts 3:11-26 and then be totally amazed at His abounding Grace as in Jonah!

Our GOD is GREAT!!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go!!

Forgiveness

The Royal Wedding and Psalm 145